Angiosperm Tree of Life - Assembling the Tree of Life
Part of the National Science Foundation's Assembling the Tree of Life Program
Site Under Construction - We're are currently updating AToL In the News!
2008 Exhibit "Travels in the Great Tree of Life
" covered by:
Miller, R. 2008. Peabody Museum exhibit explores the relationships that link all living creatures. The News-Times, Danbury, C.T.
Floral "Big Bang" covered by:
Bryner, J. 2007. Floral 'Big Bang' led to stunning diversity, MSNBC
- Research on Rafflesia covered by:
- Fountain, H. 2007. A smelly puzzle, solved, The New York Times
- Ruvinsky, J. 2008. Tiny origin of the world's largest flower, Discover: 100 top science stories of 2007.
- Charles Davis et. al. document horizontal gene transfer between more distantly related plants. Studies have been spotlighted in the following popular aricles:
- Sugden, A. M. 2005. Editors' Choice-Ecology/Evolution: Geography of gene swapping. Science 310:199.
- Bog Hopper published by the Science Museum of Minnesota, Science Briefs 10/17/2005.
- Flores, G. 2005. Great Leap. Natural History 114:14.