Dive into the sciences this summer and investigate natural history through activities and hands-on exploration. Examine fossils, explore diverse innovations, learn about Florida’s past and meet interesting members of the animal kingdom.
Download a brochure (PDF)
Classes are designed for students enrolled in grades 1-6 for the 2015-2016 school year. Pre-registration is required. For more information, please call 352-273-2061.
|Morning (AM)||8:30 a.m.-noon||$115||$125|
|Afternoon (PM)||1-4:30 p.m.||$115||$125|
|All Day (Best Value!)||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$220||$245|
|Field Camps (All Day)||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$265||$295|
- Drop-off for the morning and full-day sessions is 8-8:30 a.m.
- Pickup for the morning session is noon-12:30 p.m.
- Drop-off for the afternoon session is 12:30-1 p.m.
- Pickup for the afternoon and full-day sessions is 4:30-5 p.m.
How to Register
Registration for each camp closes the Thursday prior to the start of that camp. Registrations will be accepted by mail, fax or online only. ONLY PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS MAY PROVIDE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THROUGH UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA WEBSITES.
Classes will be filled in the order that registrations are received. You will be notified if your first choice(s) are not available. Confirmation letters will be mailed two weeks from receipt of registration.
Registration for members will begin March 1 and open registration begins March 15.
- Students should dress for outdoor activities and full-day students should bring a sack lunch.
- During field camps, students are transported by trained staff members in a Museum van.
- Registrations will be accepted by mail, fax or online.
- Camps will be filled in the order registration forms are received.
- Confirmation letters will be emailed two weeks from receipt of registration.
- Waiting lists are available.
- A refund (minus a $25 administrative fee per child, per class) will be issued if written cancellation is received no less than 10 working days prior to the beginning of a class.
Sponsor a Smile!
Help a deserving child in our community attend a Museum program. Camps create lasting friendships and memories through hands-on, minds-on activities and exploration. The Florida Museum offers scholarships for children in need. These scholarships are funded by donations from Members, volunteers and Museum friends like you!
To make a donation and enrich the life of a child in our community, contact Tiffany Ireland at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-273-2061.
Want to SAVE on summer camps? JOIN the Museum! Remember: Membership does NOT guarantee space in summer camps.
Museum programs and activities are sponsored in part by the Florida Museum Associates Board.
Disclaimer: The Florida Museum of Natural History does not consider itself to be nor hold itself out as a dependent care center for purposes of the Internal Revenue Code.