Rent the Florida Museum!
The Florida Museum of Natural History in Gainesville provides a stunning backdrop for your special event. With adventures and artifacts around every turn, the venue is a refreshing alternative to traditional reception halls. The Museum has hosted a variety of events, including weddings, receptions, banquets, bar/bat mitzvahs, proms, holiday parties, presentations, recruiting events, galas and more. Whatever the occasion, be assured your event will go down in history at the Florida Museum!
- On-site Security and Rentals staff to guide you and your vendors.
- Complimentary evening self-parking in our spacious lot and garage.
- Banquet and pub tables, chairs, and AV (if needed).
- Two hours of setup and one hour of strike time.
- Catering preparation space.
- Opportunity to explore the Museum's permanent exhibits during your event at no additional charge (extra fee for the Butterfly Rainforest and featured exhibits).
- Ability to select from a varied list of caterers, decorators, entertainment, planners and other vendors.
- A unique venue unlike any other in North Central Florida!
For more information:
Contact us via the information listed at the bottom of the page or complete our rental quote request form.
*For information about children's birthday parties please visit the Museum's Birthday Party pages.
Revenue from private rentals helps sustain Museum programming and exhibits. Thank you for your support!