Museum Associates Board
The Florida Museum Associates provide support for the Florida Museum of Natural History by expanding community awareness of the Museum's educational programs and cultural events, and by participating in fundraising efforts.
- Support the Museum's goals and advancement of natural history.
- Provide financial support for exhibits, research, and collections through membership dues, fundraising activities, and private gifts.
- Support the Museum's efforts to raise awareness of natural history, linking science and public programs.
- Promote educational opportunities for visitors of all ages.
- Act as ambassadors and advocates for the Museum.
- Assist and participate in Museum cultural and fundraising events.
Wanda Denny - President
Steve Shepherd - Vice President
Brian Watson - Treasurer
Peggy Henderson - Secretary
Emeritus members are past members of the board who have demonstrated exemplary service to the board and to the Museum. They serve in an advisory ex-officio capacity. The Museum is privileged to have their support and continuing service.
Mary Ellen Funderburk
Elise Gresham (deceased)
William (Bill) Olinger