Further Reading - The Ximenez-Fatio Site
Readings for The Ximenez-Fatio Site
- 1976 Ceramic means as indicators of socio-economic status in colonial
St. Augustine.Unpublished MA Thesis, University of Florida, Gainesville
- 1974 Excavations at the Ximenez-Fatio house: Backyard archaeology
in St.Augustine. MA thesis, University of Florida, Gainesville.
- 1985 The Ximenex-Fatio House: A view from the backyard. In Indians,
Slaves and Colonists, edited by K. Johnson, et al., Florida Journal of
Anthropology Special Publication. University of Florida Anthropology Department,
Gainesville, pp. 57-69.
- 1982 The Archaeology of a Territorial Period Boarding house in St.
Augustine. MA thesis, Florida State University, Tallahassee
- 1972 Excavations at the Ximenez-Fatio House, St. Augustine Florida.
Historical Archeology 6:57-64.
Reitz, Elizabeth J., and C. Margaret Scarry
- 1985 Reconstructing historic subsistence with an example from sixteenth
century Spanish Florida. The Society for Historical Archaeology Special
Publication No. 3.
Scarry, C. Margaret
- 1985 The use of plant foods in sixteenth century St. Augustine. Florida