General Information for Groups
- Bus driver admitted free.
- One adult chaperone is required and admitted free for every 10 children under the age of 18.
- Group pricing and scheduling information available by contacting Group Sales Associate at 352-273-2027 or emailing email@example.com.
- All prices are subject to change.
- We accept cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Travelers Checks, or Corporate/Organizational checks made out to the University of Florida. No personal checks.
- No deposit required for reservations—final group count and full payment are due at time of arrival.
- To receive the group discount, admission for all participants must be paid in one payment at check‐in.
- If on the day of your scheduled visit there are less than 10 people in your group, you will be charged the regular admission rate.
- NO REFUNDS/EXCHANGES for inclement weather.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled visit time.
- Group rates are valid Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Last entry into the Butterfly Rainforest is at 4:30 p.m.
- Group guided tours of the Butterfly Rainforest are currently geared towards adult audiences, and are available Monday through Friday only for community groups of 10 or more.
- All tickets are for that day only. Re-entry with wristband and hand stamp.
- Groups with more than 20 participants will be divided into smaller groups of 10 to 15.
From the Museum parking lot, turn left/west on Hull Road and cross over SW 34th Street. Buses should park in back of the large UF Park & Ride lot to the right/north of the Hilton Conference Center. Do not park in the hotel parking lot.
- Our outdoor, covered patio area has tables and seating for about 60 people. Lunches and coolers can be placed under the covered area on the North side of the building.
- Additional lunch seating is available near the Natural Area.
- Please do not take groups of more than 10 people to the Harn Museum's Camelia Court Café without a reservation. Call 352-392-2735 for reservations, menu options, and hours.