Vendor applications for this year's event will be available starting summer 2015!
Food (2014 examples)
- High Springs Orchard & Bakery: international cuisine, baked goods, smoothies and beverages
- Tropical Sno: Hawaiian shave ice
Merchandise (2014 examples)
- Hidden Treasures Shoppe: dreamcatchers, handmade jewelry, fairy bottles
- Pugs2Persians: handmade collars, leashes, harnesses, bows
- Sew Busy: small sewn items - quilts, wall hangings, pot holders, zipper bags, etc.
- Splyntr Bob's Outdoor Creations: trellises, plant stands and other garden goods
- Thrive Handcrafts: handmade soaps and lotions
Museum Gift Shops - Collectors and Butterfly
Make sure to stop by the Museum Collectors Shop and Butterfly Gift Shop for unique natural history, science and butterfly-themed items. The perfect spot to get your wings for the Pollinator Parade! Members receive a 10 percent discount on all purchases in the Museum Gift Shops.
The Museum does not have an ATM, so visitors are encouraged to bring cash if they would like to purchase items from festival vendors (as they may or may not offer other payment options).