Explore the wonders of life on Earth!
Celebrate Earth Day at the Florida Museum with hands-on activities and a large pollinator-friendly plant sale. Check this site for the latest information as the Museum prepares for a better Earth Day celebration than ever before.
Earth Day Exploration:
Sat., April 16, 2016 | 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Biological diversity and cultural heritage displays from Dickinson Hall
- Geocaching in the Cultural Plaza
- Outdoor children's activity area
- Earth Charter Game activity station
- People and the Planet acting classes hosted by the Hippodrome State Theatre Teen Ensemble
- Outdoor children's activity area featuring FutureFlash! Climate Challenge and Sing for the Climate! presentation
Fri.-Sun., April 15-17, 2016 | 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
While Earth Day Exploration activities take place on Saturday, April 16, the Museum will be open for extended hours on Sunday, April 17, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. The Butterfly Rainforest and First Colony exhibits will open at noon on Sunday.
Stay informed of the latest Earth Day celebration updates by subscribing to the Florida Museum eNewsletter.
Interested in volunteering during the event? Sign up today!