Dive into the sciences this summer through hands-on exploration. Unearth fossils, learn about different cultures and meet fascinating members of the plant and animal kingdoms.
Download a brochure (PDF)
Classes are designed for students enrolled in grades 1-4 for the 2016-2017 school year. Nature Photography is for grades 5-6. Lep Camp is for grades 5-8. Pre-registration is required. For more information, please call 352-273-2061.
|Morning (AM)||8:30 a.m.-noon||$115||$125|
|Afternoon (PM)||1-4:30 p.m.||$115||$125|
|All Day (Best Value!)||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$220||$245|
|Field Camps (All Day)||8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.||$265||$295|
|Lep Camp (New this year!)||8:30 a.m.-noon||$130||$140|
- Drop-off for the morning and full-day sessions is 8-8:30 a.m.
- Pickup for the morning session is noon-12:30 p.m.
- Drop-off for the afternoon session is 12:30-1 p.m.
- Pickup for the afternoon and full-day sessions is 4:30-5 p.m.
How to Register
Registration for each camp CLOSES the Thursday prior to the start of that camp. Registrations are accepted by mail or online only. ONLY PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS MAY PROVIDE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THROUGH UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA WEBSITES.
Camps are filled in the order registration forms are received. You will be notified if your first choice(s) are not available. Waiting lists are available. Confirmation letters are emailed two weeks from receipt of registration.
Registration for members begins March 1 and open registration begins March 15.
June 27-July 1
- Students should dress for outdoor activities and full-day students should bring a sack lunch.
- During the Nature Photography Field Camp, students are transported by trained staff members in a Museum van.
- Registrations are accepted by mail or online.
- Camps are filled in the order registration forms are received. Waiting lists are available.
- Confirmation letters are emailed two weeks from receipt of registration.
- A refund (minus a $25 administrative fee per child, per class) will be issued if written cancellation is received no less than 10 working days prior to the beginning of a class.
Sponsor a Smile!
Help a deserving child in our community attend a Museum program. Camps create lasting friendships and memories through hands-on, minds-on activities and exploration. The Florida Museum offers scholarships for children in need. These scholarships are funded by donations from Members, volunteers and Museum friends like you!
To make a donation and enrich the life of a child in our community, contact Kara Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-273-2047. For more information on supporting worthwhile programs at the Florida Museum, please visit www.flmnh.ufl.edu/support.
Birthday Parties and Membership
Celebrate your child’s next birthday at the Museum. Birthday parties begin Aug. 20, 2016.
Join the Museum and save on Summer Camps!
Museum programs and activities are sponsored in part by the Florida Museum Associates Board.