Rent the Florida Museum!
The Florida Museum of Natural History in Gainesville provides a stunning backdrop for your special event. With adventures and artifacts around every turn, the venue is a refreshing alternative to traditional reception halls. The Museum has hosted a variety of events, including weddings, receptions, bar/bat mitzvahs, proms, holiday parties, presentations, recruiting events, galas and more. Whatever the occasion, be assured that your event will go down in history at the Florida Museum!
Did you know? The Florida Museum of Natural History was listed as one of the best Florida museums for weddings by theKnot.com!
- On-site Security and Rentals staff to guide you and your vendors.
- Complimentary evening self-parking in our spacious lot and garage.
- Banquet and pub tables, chairs, and AV (if needed).
- Two hours of setup and one hour of strike time.
- Catering preparation space.
- Opportunity to explore the Museum's permanent exhibits during your event at no additional charge (extra fee for the Butterfly Rainforest and featured exhibits).
- Ability to select from a varied list of caterers, decorators, entertainment, planners and other vendors.
- A unique venue unlike any other in North Central Florida!
For more information:
Contact us via the information listed at the bottom of the page or complete our rental quote request form.
*For information about children's birthday parties please visit the Museum's Birthday Party pages.
Revenue from private rentals helps sustain Museum programming and exhibits. Thank you for your support!