- All Museum exhibits are wheelchair accessible.
- Cameras and camcorders are welcome. Commercial photography and tripods of any type are prohibited.
- No food, drinks or gum permitted in Museum exhibits.
- The University of Florida campus is a tobacco-free environment.
- Due to the limited width of the paths, backpacks and strollers are not permitted in the Butterfly Rainforest. Bags larger than 15" x 15" x 7" must be checked at the desk before entering the exhibit.
Floor Plan Map
Click on map for a larger view:
Exhibition Center Phone Numbers
|Gift Shop: Butterfly Rainforest||352-273-2060|
|Gift Shop: Collectors Shop||352-273-2041|
|Groups & School Visits||352-273-2027|