This university-wide collaboration among faculty, students and staff showcases exciting discoveries and research at the University of Florida.
- Explore Research Videos
Students in the UF Department of Agricultural Education and Communication play an integral role as they research, investigate, interview, film, edit and produce feature videos about UF research.
Did you know?
UF is a leader in research and discoveries, improving the lives of people throughout the state, nation and world:
- Gatorade®, the world's most popular sports drink, is just one of hundreds of commercial products resulting from UF research.
- UF is a national leader in alternative energy research, with comprehensive programs in ethanol production and nuclear and solar energy.
- UF has strong research collaborations with Scripps Florida, the Burnham Institute for Medical Research and the Moffitt Cancer Center.
- The UF astronomy department is a world leader in the development of sophisticated devices that are mounted on some of the world’s largest telescopes to detect new planets and other objects.
- UF's McKnight Brain Institute is home to more than 300 faculty using some of the world's most powerful MRI imaging systems and other state-of-the-art tools to better understand the human brain and nervous system.
- UF's Clinical and Translational Science Institute is one of only 60 funded by the National Institutes of Health to speed the transformation of scientific discoveries into medical advances for patients.
- UF's Emerging Pathogens Institute is a national model for using interdisciplinary research methods to identify, prevent and treat human, animal and plant pathogens.
- Explore Research videos on YouTube
- Florida Museum videos on TeacherTube
- UF Research News
- Explore Magazine
- Florida Museum of Natural History
- University of Florida Office of Research
- UF Department of Agricultural Education and Communication