Click here to download a vendor application.
Applications are due Aug. 31, 2016.
- High Springs Orchard & Bakery: international cuisine, baked goods, smoothies and beverages
- Bubba Luigi's Road Trip: the best of Southern cooking with the classics of Italian fare
- Tropical Sno: Hawaiian shave ice
- Samm Wehman Art: Custom pet portraits, animal artwork, canvas paintings, painted clam shells and other gift items
- Splyntrbob Creations: trellises, plant stands and other garden goods
- The Painting Sister: Painted wooden items (framed mirrors, bowls, tables, etc.)
- Holbrook Travel / Expedition Travel: educational travel programs, with trips focused on Lepidoptera, birding, photography, natural history, culture, ecotourism and other special interests
Museum Gift Shops - Collectors and Butterfly
Make sure to stop by the Museum Collectors Shop and Butterfly Gift Shop for unique natural history, science and butterfly-themed items. The perfect spot to get your wings for the Pollinator Parade! Members receive a 10 percent discount on all purchases in the Museum Gift Shops.
The Museum does not have an ATM, so visitors are encouraged to bring cash if they would like to purchase items from festival vendors (as they may or may not offer other payment options).