- High Springs Orchard & Bakery: international cuisine, baked goods, smoothies and beverages
- The Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops: gourmet popsicles
- Creative Garden Structures: gardens, habitats, good things for and from the garden
- Gator Jewelry Design: handmade jewelry
- Holbrook Travel / Expedition Travel: educational travel programs, with trips focused on Lepidoptera, birding, photography, natural history, culture, ecotourism and other special interests
- Mystic Makings: metal artwork and custom signs
- SimplyOli: handcrafted jewelry and coasters
- Splyntr Bob's Outdoor Creations: trellises, plant stands and other garden goods
Museum Gift Shops - Collectors and Butterfly
Make sure to stop by the Museum Collectors Shop and Butterfly Gift Shop for unique natural history, science and butterfly-themed items. The perfect spot to get your wings for the Pollinator Parade! Members receive a 10 percent discount on all purchases in the Museum Gift Shops.
The Museum does not have an ATM, so visitors are encouraged to bring cash if they would like to purchase items from festival vendors (as they may or may not offer other payment options).