Vendor applications will be available in summer 2016. To be notified when they are ready, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.
Food (2015 Examples)
- High Springs Orchard & Bakery: international cuisine, baked goods, smoothies and beverages
- The Hyppo Gourmet Ice Pops: gourmet popsicles
- Tropical Sno: Hawaiian shave ice
Merchandise (2015 Examples)
- Creative Garden Structures: gardens, habitats, good things for and from the garden
- Gator Jewelry Design: handmade jewelry
- Holbrook Travel / Expedition Travel: educational travel programs, with trips focused on Lepidoptera, birding, photography, natural history, culture, ecotourism and other special interests
- Mystic Makings: metal artwork and custom signs
- EasyJourney Art Studios: face painting
- SimplyOli: handcrafted jewelry and coasters
- Splyntr Bob's Outdoor Creations: trellises, plant stands and other garden goods
- Crafting with Peanut: specially designed shirts, tumblers and jewelry
- Twisted Mind Jewelry Design: handmade wire and fire-torched enamel jewelry
- Mulbury Tree: framed art, note cards, natural wood treasure boxes and decorated gourds
- Fun4GatorKids: child-friendly activities in the Gainesville area
Museum Gift Shops - Collectors and Butterfly
Make sure to stop by the Museum Collectors Shop and Butterfly Gift Shop for unique natural history, science and butterfly-themed items. The perfect spot to get your wings for the Pollinator Parade! Members receive a 10 percent discount on all purchases in the Museum Gift Shops.
The Museum does not have an ATM, so visitors are encouraged to bring cash if they would like to purchase items from festival vendors (as they may or may not offer other payment options).